Montana Campus Compact (MTCC) advances the public purposes of colleges and universities by deepening their ability to improve community life and to educate students for civic and social responsibility. Our organization is one of 35 State Affiliates of Campus Compact, a national coalition of more than 1,100 college and university presidents--representing over 6 million students--dedicated to promoting community service, civic engagement, and service-learning in higher education.
MTCC's current membership includes Montana's two-year, four-year, public, private, tribal, and community colleges and universities, as well as a network office located in Missoula.
- Thirteen MTCC Affiliates Match the AmeriCorps Education Award
- Campus Compact Annual Survey Data is In!
- Now accepting July VISTA applications
- VISTA Summer Associate Positions
- Garden City Triathlon registration now open
- 2015 Newman Civic Fellows
- Segal AmeriCorps Education Award Matching Program