Montana Campus Compact (MTCC) advances the public purposes of colleges and universities by deepening their ability to improve community life and to educate students for civic and social responsibility. Our organization is one of 35 State Affiliates of Campus Compact, a national coalition of more than 1,100 college and university presidents--representing over 6 million students--dedicated to promoting community service, civic engagement, and service-learning in higher education.
MTCC's current membership includes most of Montana's two-year, four-year, public, private, tribal, and community colleges and universities, as well as a network office located in Missoula.
- MTCC AmeriCorps VISTA Application Extension! (March 19th)
- President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll - now accepting applications
- Registration for the 2014 Garden City Triathlon now open
- MTCC Seeking AmeriCorps VISTA Host Sites (July 2014 VISTA Class)
- AmeriCorps VISTA Informational Calls (Feb. 12, 18 and 19)
- 2014 Youth Serve Montana
- Newman Civic Fellows Nominations